Stunning Multipurpose Square Perspective Mockup to display those amazing social networks designs made by you. If you are a designer who needs to make a presentation of a square design whether for social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other medium, for a potential client, this type of mockups will be of much help because of the possibility of showing Multiple views of your template in a 3D perspective and the time you'll save will be huge due to the Linked Smart Objects.
These PSD mockups use Linked Smart Objects that allows a quick way of customization.
### What does Linked Smart Objects consist of and how do they work?
1. There is a folder next to the .PSD file called Layouts , which contains some guide images that you must replace for your own designs, keeping the names intact.
2. Open the .PSD file with Adobe Photoshop.
3. Go to the menu Layer / Smart Objects and click on the option Updated All Modified Content .
4. Wait a moment while Photoshop updates the information and displays your designs on the Perspective Mockup.
Or you can continue using the traditional way of updating Smart Objects.
For good use of Linked Smart Objects and excellent results the following is required:
- Images in JPG format
- Images with a size of 1080 x 1080 px
- Images with resolution of 72 DPI
Designs by Pagephilia.
PSD, JPG, CC (14.2)
12 Jul 2017
12 Jul 2017